International & Sprint Distance
Sunday, October 13, 2013 • 8am
The Rotary Club of Seven Springs appreciates the sponsors of the Longleaf Triathlon. Because of their generosity, we have been able to donate over $24,000 toward scholarships for children to attend the James P. Gills Family YMCA summer camps; $12,000 in scholarships for seniors at Mitchell High School and River Ridge High School and thousands of dollars to local non-profit organizations in the West Pasco area over the past four years.
Benefits of Sponsoring the Longleaf Triathlon:
How Sponsorship Helps Your Company
• Exposure opportunity in Trinity area on the fast-growing SR 54 corridor in Pasco County!
• Association with regional sports event quickly gaining in popularity!
• Association with healthy living event for both adults and youths.
• Year-round exposure on longleaftriathlon.com
• Healthy living, active lifestyles and wholesome youth activities through the YMCA.
• YMCA of the Suncoast and Rotary Youth Scholarships.
• Rotary Club of Seven Springs, a not-for-profit community club with 20 years of experience organizing large-scale fundraising events.
Interested in sponsoring the Longleaf Triathlon: click here for more information
Thanks to our 2013 Sponsors:
Save on Solar
Organic Salon Systems